Pages

Friday 10 March 2017

A Bee-tastic Record

I am learning to read articles from the website kiwi kids news.

Today I read an world record that was broken in May 2014,When I saw this I was so shocked because who would do this who would get stinged from lots of bees.I can't believe that a chinese beekeeper tried it out. The article says that a man called Ruan Liangming was smeared with honey and covered in bees, wearing no shirt and with only cotton earplugs for protection.Ruan Liangming has kept bees for 19 years, Ruan said that he was brave and understands their habits and other things.The time Ruan did was 53 minutes and 34 seconds covered in the bees before he had to shake them off when his legs went numb.Guinness World Record officials were there to officiate the record.
Check out the video below↘                             ↓                                       ↙
Please leave a comment with what I did wrong in this blog post.Thank you guys for reading this blog post from me and I will catch you guys up next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment