Pages

Monday 22 May 2017

Toma - Blog profile (Practice)


WALT: write a profile about us students

Malo e leilei my name is Toma and I am a Year 7 student that goes to tamaki primary school in Auckland,New zealand.My culture is Tongan.My mum comes from Houma and my dad comes from Ha'ateiho.I am in Room 9 and my teachers name is Miss Komor.I have 2 sisters and 4 brothers including me.I live with my family but not with my oldest brother because he is living in Mangere.My favourite subject is Maths and my favourite sports are Rugby,NRL, and Basketball.I have been to tonga.What I would like to be when I grow older is a soldier if not then I'll just be an Rugby player or a basketball player.

What I have just blogged is an blog profile.I never put up anything Personal because I could end up getting stalked.

Hopefully you guys enjoyed reading my blog profile.Please make sure that you guys can comment down below on what I need to work on next time.Bye 👋 

No comments:

Post a Comment