Pages

Monday 15 May 2017

Toma - Kiwi sport

I am learning to reflect on on what I did at Kiwi sport

Today for Kiwi sport we did basketball.Our coach's name was coach Peter and the other one was coach Hyrum. At Kiwi sport we had get into buddies. My buddy was Tevita. What we had to do with our buddy was do chest passes,bounce passes, and overhead passes.

After that we played this game called Miami drills we had 2 teams.For me that game was so challenging cause we to form a zigzag and the people all the way at the front had to run straight through the zigzag and pass the ball to the people that has formed the zigzag and then when they are all the way at the end they will have to do a shot into the basketball hoop.

The other game was called ball tag when you will have to pass the ball around and tag your opponent.We had 2 teams boys vs girls but the boys that were wearing yellow had to go to the girls side.But when the boys came back to our team we won.

What I found challenging today for basketball was the Miami drills.I found that challenging cause me and my team were struggling. What I found not so challenging was the passes. I never found that challenging cause all we had to do was just pass the balls to each other.

I felt happy because I now know some drills for basketball.My thoughts about Kiwi Sports is that it was Fun,cool, and awesome.

Here are some photos of Kiwi sports:



Thank you guys for reading my reflection from basketball. Hopefully you guys can comment down below and tell me what I need to work on next time I blog

No comments:

Post a Comment