Pages

Friday 19 May 2017

Toma - Technology


WALT: Reflect on what we done at technology.



Yesterday was our last session for food tech.I was so sad because we will be leaving Miss Tuipulotu.Miss Tuipulotu was an amazing technology teacher.Yesterday we made Blueberry muffins.When I heard that we were making blueberry muffins I felt so happy because it was gonna be my first time making blueberry muffins.What I found challenging was making the mixture. What I found challenging was trying to do the dishes because I was doing my group and group ones dishes.How was making the mixture challenging?It was challenging because me and my buddy didn't know if it  was ready.What I didn’t find challenging was cleaning.I never found cleaning challenging because there was only small dishes to clean.I felt sad yesterday because it was our last session with Miss Tuipulotu.I also felt happy because at the end of the session we got to eat our blueberry muffins.

Here are the ingredients from when we made blueberry muffins:

Ingredients
- Blueberries
- Butter
- Milk
- Baking Flour
- Egg
- Yoghurt

These are the materials that were used in technology:

Materials
- Big Bowl/Small Bowl
- Plastic Scraper
- Whisk
- Muffin Tray
- Wooden Spoon





Hopefully you guys enjoyed reading my reflection about Technology.Please make sure that you guys comment down below on what I need to work on next time I blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment