Pages

Thursday 15 June 2017

Toma - Getting a Whanaugnatanga Badge Reflection

I am learning to reflect on what I got today which is a certificate and a whanaungatanga badge.

Today is a very special day for me because I got a certificate For always showing whanaungatanga and encouraging positive relationships with his peers in his classroom.I am so grateful to have this because I even got a whanaungatanga badge.

Here is a photo of my Certificate and badge:

Whanaungatanga badge

Certificate

I feel like I have done well in class this year.What I think I need to work on next time is to not talk a lot during class because I could have to stay in class and finish off my work.

Hopefully you guys enjoyed reading my blog.Please leave a comment down below on what I need to work on  next time.
Bye 😀

No comments:

Post a Comment