Pages

Tuesday 27 June 2017

Toma - Kiwi can

I am learning to tell you guys what Room 9 did at Kiwi can.

Image result for kiwi can nz

Today for kiwi can we played a game called fish in the bucket for our energiser, I think that's what's the game was called.
Anyways for fish in the bucket you will have to get 2 fake fish each for each group.Then there will be a bucket for you to throw in.
Once you get it in the bucket then u will get five points.
After that Mr malu our kiwi can teacher told us to create a class chant.3 of the groups didn't make 1 but the fourth group made 1 but it wasn't good.
After that we went outside to do a relay.For the relay you will have to put the ball under your T-shirt then sprint to the cone and spin 10 times.
After u spin 10 times you will have to sprint back to your team.After we did that we played touch the boys wanted to play rugby while the girls wanted to play touch.
So then the girls went to the other field and played touch while we stayed and played rugby.
What I found challenging about Kiwi can today was playing rugby cause it was so hard for me to tackle the players.
What I didn't find challenging was playing touch because it was easy for me to touch the players.
What I found fun for Kiwi can today was Playing rugby cause I saw lots of the boys participate and play.
What I found less fun for today was making the chants cause it was really challenging for me and my group to make one up.

Hopefully you guys enjoyed reading my blog.Feel free to leave a comment down below on what I need to work on next time. Bye 😀

No comments:

Post a Comment