Pages

Monday 12 June 2017

Toma - Kiwisport

WALT: Reflect on what we did at kiwi sport.

Today I will be reflecting on what we did at kiwi sports.Kiwi sports today was kind of boring.Why? Because at the beginning of the session we started of with a warm up which was running across the basketball courts.Then after that it started to rain and then we had to go inside class and do stuff there.What we did inside class was answer questions about basketball. I didn't answer any questions because I was shy that I might get it wrong.Anyways our coach gave us questions he said that first person to reach 3 points wins and the rest of the class will have to do 5 push ups,or star jumps.What I found challenging was answering the questions.What I didn't find challenging was running across the basketball court.Hopefully next time I will improve more  for basketball.

Image result for basketball

Hopefully you guys enjoyed reading my blog.Please comment down, down below on what I need to work on next time.Bye😀

No comments:

Post a Comment