Pages

Monday 26 June 2017

Toma - Kiwisport

WALT:Play basketball games to improve our dribbling and shooting accuracy.
Image result for basketball nba

Image result for basketball nba curry

Image result for ABSL nz


Today was our last day for our kiwisport session.First of all I will like to say a big Thank you to our coaches Pete and Hyram for taking there time to teach us the rules of basketball the position of basketball and games that are similar to basketball.What I liked about kiwisport today was that we played basketball games.Which was golden child and basketball.What I found challenging was trying to get the ball in the hoop when ever we played golden child and basketball.Why?Because whenever I tried to shoot it in it will bounce of the rim and go to the opposite team.My favourite part of the lesson was Basketball cause everybody in Room 9 participated in the game.What I liked less about kiwisport was my team losing alot.I found this less fun because it felt very bad losing most of our games.I feel happy now because I now know how to shoot better and dribble better.I thought that basketball today was challenging because my team kept losing.

Hopefully you guys enjoyed my blog.Feel free to comment down below on what I need to work on next time.Bye 😀

No comments:

Post a Comment