Pages

Saturday 1 July 2017

Toma - Tuakana Teina Day Work

I am learning to Tell my audience what I worked on with my buddy Jeremy.

On Friday we had Tuakana Teina day.For Tuakana Teina day we did this work with our buddy about Milk and Fruits.This is the Work that I did with my Buddy Jeremy.We also got some help from my friend Vuni.

This is the work that me and my buddy Jeremy did also we got help from my friend Vuni.What I found challenging was writing down information because my buddy didn't have any information on his paper.What I didn't find challenging was getting the images because all we had to do was take screenshots of the images that our buddy used.I feel like I have learnt a lot from this day because I didn't know what most of the fruits had in it.I thought that I learnt more about fruits and what kind of vitamins are inside it.

Hopefully you guys enjoyed reading my blog.Feel free to leave a comment doen below on what I need to work on next time.By 😀

No comments:

Post a Comment