Pages

Monday 3 July 2017

Toma - What am I grateful for

What am I grateful for
I am learning to tell you guys what I am grateful for which is Family,House, and food.

In this piece of writing I will be talking about what I am grateful for.There is a lot of things that I am grateful for.there is one thing that is really grateful for me which is church.
Image result for family cartoon
CHoice #1
Having a family is one of the best things I have ever had in my life.The people in my family that I am grateful for is every single one of them.Why? Because they are the ones who payed for my school uniform,my netbook and other things.If I didn’t have a family I would be lonely.I would have no house no school uniform no netbooks.For example I have no family then I have no money to pay for my school stuff, Then I can’t learn new things.

Image result for Mansion house

Choice #2
The second thing that I am grateful for is a house.I am so grateful for a house.Why? Because if I didn’t have a house then I will be living on the streets.I would have no shelter, no space for me to put my stuff and if it rains then I could get soaked.If I did have a house I would be able to put my stuff in places,I wouldn’t get wet.
Image result for food
Choice #3

The last thing that I am grateful for is Food.I am so grateful for food.Why? Because food is part of my life cause if we don’t have food we will starve.I think that we need to stop wasting food because lots of people in other countries are starving.That’s why.If you waste food you could just waste the money that someone has spended for you.

  • Hopefully yu guys enjoyed reading my blog.Feel free to comment down below on what I need to work on next time.Bye 😀

No comments:

Post a Comment