Pages

Wednesday 2 August 2017

Toma - Cybersmart

I am learning to give advice to people before they go online or before they post.

Yesterday Room 9 had cybersmarts.For cybersmarts we had to create a google drawing when you would have to give people advice about going online.This is my advice for people when they go online.What I found challenging about this task was getting all the information.What I didn't find challenging was getting the images.I think that my advice could help people before they go online and before they post things.


Hopefully you guys enjoyed reading my blog post.Hopefully you guys got some good advice about going online.Feel free to comment down below on what I need to work on next time.Bye :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Toma, Thank you for your advice. I like the way you have warned me that anything I post will be on the internet forever, and that I need to think before I post. That is very good advice.

    ReplyDelete