Pages

Friday 11 August 2017

Toma - Cybersmarts 24 Hour Digital Footprint

IALT: Explain what Room 9 did for cybersmarts.

Today I will be talking about what we did for cybersmarts with Miss shearing.What we did was talk about our history and what we have been on for the past hour.This is my google drawing about what I have been on.What I found challenging was trying to complete this task.Why? because I had to do lots of copying and pasting with the footprints.What I didn't find challenging was Getting the images because all I did was just go to google search and search up the logo of what I've been on.

Hopefully you guys enjoyed reading my blog.Feel free to leave a comment down below on what I need to work on next time or you can comment down below on what you enjoyed about this blog post.Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment