Pages

Friday 25 August 2017

Toma - Netball

I am learning to explain to you guys what I did at the AMI netball courts.


Image result for netball

Image result for netball

On Friday 18th of August 2017 we had a netball tournament at AMI netball courts in G.I.We had 2 teams 1 year 7 team and one year 8 team but one of my year 8 friends Metui was in my team because it was only me that was the only year 7 boy in that team.It was my first time going to the netball tournament I had lots of fun.On our first game we lost then the other we lost and the other one we lost and we kept on losing.But on our last game against Panmure bridge school we won.My team was so happy that we won 1 game.After that we stayed at the AMI netball courts and we waited until the year 5/6 team finished their final game.What I found challenging was playing the game because me and my friend Metui had to play on every single game and our legs were so sore.What I didn't find challenging was was nothing because everything I did was challenging.

Hopefully you guys enjoyed reading my blog post about netball.Feel free to comment down below on what I need to work on next time I blog or you can comment down below on what you think was good about this blog.Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment