Pages

Friday 11 August 2017

Toma - Technology

I am learning to explain what I did at Technology Yesterday.

Image result for Wood box
(My one looks similar to this)

Today I will be reflecting on what I did at Technology.For Technology I am nearly Done with everything all I need to do is just glue the handle for the top.We also did paper work which I forgot to bring.What I found challenging was doing the paper work cause it was very challenging for me to answer most of the questions.I didn't find anything easy because all I did was just do the paperwork.I thought that I did very well at Technology yesterday.

Hopefully you guys enjoyed reading my blog post.Feel free to leave a comment down below on what I need to work on next time or you can comment down below on what you enjoyed about this blog post. Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment