Pages

Thursday 17 August 2017

Toma - Technology

IALT: Explain what I did at Technology.

Image result for Wood box
(My one looks like this one but with a handle and other things on the top)

Today for Technology I did some paper work and did some gluing for my project that I am doing which is a Box.I picked a box because I wanted to put in the things that are small like lollies and other small things.Right now it is probably finished cause all I had to do today was just glue the parts for the top.What I found challenging was doing the paper work.Why? because there was some words that I didn't understand properly.What I didn't find challenging was the gluing part.Why? because Mr grundy glued it for me cause I don't know how to use the glue properly.I thought that I did really good at Technology today.Why? because I am finish with my project and also I wasn't talking alot.

Hopefully you guys enjoyed reading my blog.Feel free to leave a comment down below on what I need to work on next time or you can comment down below on what you found good about this blog post.Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment