Pages

Thursday 14 September 2017

Toma - Helping my friend Alo with Commenting

IALT:Help others with commenting on other people's blogs.

Today I got to reply to one of my friends that commented on one of my blog post.
I feel happy for what I said back to my friend Alo because next time he blogs on other people's blogs he can remember what I said to him.What I found challenging was trying to pick the right words to help him with his commenting.What I didn't find challenging was telling him the positive things about what he did.

Hopefully you guys enjoyed reading my blog post. Feel free to leave a comment down below on what I need to work on next time or you can comment down below on what you found good about this blog post. Bye :)

2 comments:

  1. WOW Toma thanks for that i really liked how you this and thanks for the replay for the heads up and keep up the amazing work

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Toma,
    Great Job on replying back to Alo with a positive comment which would make him happy.Great Job and I hope you enjoy receiving Alo's comment to you.

    ReplyDelete