Pages

Tuesday 31 October 2017

Toma - Fitness

I am learning to reflect on what Room 9/10 did after morning tea.

Image result for fitness

Today for fitness we had to run around the bike track.Straight after we ran around the bike we went into our groups.There was 3 groups and 3 teachers.The teachers were Ms Komor,Kelly, and Ms Kyla. What my group did first was high knees and planks.Our teacher was Ms Komor. After that we rotated to the next station which was Ms Kyla's station.What we there was squats and running.After we did that we went to our last station which was with Kelly.What we did with her was push ups.

What I found challenging was running around the bike track,push ups, And Planks.What I didn't find challenging was doing the squats,high knees.

Hopefully you guys enjoyed reading my blog post today.Feel free to leave a comment down below on what I need to work on next time.Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment