Pages

Friday 20 October 2017

Toma - Rugby tournament reflection

IALT: reflect on what we (Rugby boys) did at the rugby tournament.

The first game we had was against Glen innes school.We won against to them 35-0.The second game was against Glenbrae school.We won against to them 25-5.Our third game was against glen taylor 25-0 and after that we had a bye.When we had a bye all I did was just walk around with my classmates sifa and metui.After our bye we had our last game against Panmure bridge school.The score was 55-0.

What I found challenging was trying to tackle the players because they were too big to tackle.What I didn't find challenging was running with the ball because I got lots of run aways.

Hopefully you guys enjoyed reading my blogpost today.Feel free to leave a comment down below on what I need to work on next time.Bye :)

3 comments:

  1. I am SO happy to read that although you found tackling the players challenging, you didn't give up.
    FILL IN THE BLANKS:
    Names of places ( i.e. name of a school such as Tamaki Primary School) should start with __________ letters.
    The first letter of a person's name should always begin with a ____________ letter.

    I really like this photo. I liked it so much that I have printed it and put it up in our classroom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Toma,
    Great reflection for your readers to know more about your guys rugby games and well done on your guys games with the boys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sup Toma this is amazing you guys must of had big day on the rugby game and this photo looks amazing so yeah keep it up the amazing work

    ReplyDelete