Pages

Monday 5 February 2018

Big flood on Piha.

Today I read an article.The title of the article said The heavens opened on Piha (West of auckland).The article said that Piha was hit by a flooding on Saturday after a heavy rain.Nearly one hundred people evacuated from their homes but then allowed to go back on Sunday afternoon.

People who were walking a bush trak off Piha road called police officers because they were trapped from the rising sea levels.They found a safe way back out of the bush and walked towards Glen Esk Rd.
(Photo from article)

Hopefully you guys enjoyed reading my blogpost today.Feel free to leave a comment down below on what I need to work on next time I blog, if not then you can comment about what you liked about what I blogged today.Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment