Pages

Tuesday 6 February 2018

How Can We Show our School Values?

IAL: To write about how we can show our school values in the school.
Today I finished my work that I had to finish from last week.I learnt lots of many ways to show our school values in the school.What I found challenging about the task was thinking about all the ways I can show the school values.Here is my DLO about how we can show our school values.

Image result for School values

Hopefully you guys enjoyed reading my blogpost from today.Feel free to leave a comment down below on what I need to work on next time or you can comment about what you liked about my blog post. Bye :)


2 comments:

  1. Wow Toma nice work on your school values and i hope to see more of you and keep up the amazing work

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete