Pages

Wednesday 14 February 2018

Tai Chi and Kung Fu

WALA: Tai Chi and Kung Fu.

Today we had a Tai Chi and Kung Fu lesson.Here is a DLO that I wrote about.

What I found challenging was trying to the the stance because it was very challenging for me to balance.

The thing I learnt from the lesson today was to show responsibility to my neighbours because when they trust me to do something I shouldn't break the trust.


Hopefully you guys enjoyed reading my blogpost today.Feel free to leave a comment down below about what I need to work on next time, If not then comment about what you like about my blogpost today. Bye :)

 




1 comment:

  1. Hi Toma this is a amazing reflection that you did I really like the images because it look like you had a lot of fun and I also like what you were doing it look like you are great at it so yeah I hope you have a great day.

    ReplyDelete