Pages

Wednesday 9 May 2018

Reading JIgSaw - Group 3

I am learning to reflect about what we did in Reading.

Today we had Reading. What we did was we got into groups of 5 and the members in the groups had to pick which type of group to go in. The types of groups that we had was The Earth, The Sun, The Moon, Night Light, and Night and Day. The group I chose to go in was The sun group. The reason why I wanted to go in that group was because I never knew a lot about the sun and I wanted to learn more about it. 
Then we had to analyse things about the sun. After we analysed we had to come back into our first groups and share what we learnt. 2 of our group members weren't here because they went to kapa haka practice. What I learnt was that the solar energy is made from the heat and light from the sun and if there wasn't any sun then there wouldn't be any life here on earth.
Image result for reading
Hopefully you guys enjoyed reading my blogpost today. Feel free to leave a comment down below on what I need to work on next time or about what you liked about my post today. Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment