Pages

Monday 11 June 2018

Camp reflection - A-Z Vocabulary

I am learning to do a A-Z Vocabulary task.

Image result for camp raglan
Today we did our camp reflections in our camp booklets. What we had to do is write down things from A to Z that relate to Camp Raglan. Here is the things that I wrote in my camp booklet.

Image result for vocabulary
The words that I couldn't do was X, and Y because there was pretty much nothing that we did that started with X or Y. What I found challenging was trying to think of the words that will go with the correct letters. I didn't find anything easy to do because it was to challenging. What I learnt to do was to think more deeply about what I did in the past. What I enjoyed was getting to help out my friends with their Vocabulary.
Image result for thank you for reading

Hopefully you guys enjoyed reading my blogpost today. Feel free to leave a comment down below about what I need to work on next time and what you liked about my blogpost today. Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment