Pages

Wednesday 20 June 2018

Kiwisport (Volleyball)

I am learning to reflect about what we did at Kiwisport.

Image result for VOlleyball

On Monday we had Kiwisport and for Kiwisport we did volleyball. First we did a warm and then we talked about the things we did for the past few weeks and learnt how to spike and set. We did a game when we had to have a partner when you'll be setting the ball to each other 5 times and when you've done then the next pairs have to go. My team was full of boyz and only 2 girls and then the other team was full of boyz and only 1 boy.After we did that we had lots of time left so we played a couple of games of volleyball but when we played volleyball whenever we do something wrong then we are eliminated. What I found challenging was trying not to get eliminated. What I didn't find challenging was setting the ball to my partner.

Hopefully you guys enjoyed reading my blogpost today. Feel free to leave a comment down below about what I need to work on next time I blog or about what you like about my blogpost today. Bye :)

1 comment:

  1. Hello Toma I really this blog that you wrote about kiwi sport it looked like you had fun I really like that way when you wrote what you found challenging and what you did not find challenging so keep up the amazing work and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete