Pages

Friday 8 June 2018

Technology (Hard materials) 2018

I am learning to reflect about what we did at Technology.

Yesterday we had Technology. What we did was change groups from graphics to hard materials with Mr Grundy. What we did in Mr grundy's class was talk about Pewter and pendants. If you did not know what a pendant is its similar to a necklace but it only has 1 thing on it which is a small pewter. We got a drawing like this Link Here and had to consider 3 or 4 people that we might like to gift our pendant to. For each of those people we had to write down 4 things that they like to do and then write in the boxes a symbol that represents that thing. The pendant I would like to make is a heart for my mum/dad because I want to show them how much I love them.
Image result for pendant pewter
What I learnt from Technology yesterday was what a Pewter was and what a pendant was. What I found challenging was drawing the symbols for each of the people I wrote down. What I didn't find challenging was writing down the things they liked.

Hopefully you guys enjoyed reading my blogpost today. Feel free to leave a comment down below on what I need to work on next time or leave a comment of what you liked about my blogpost today, other than that Bye :).

No comments:

Post a Comment