Pages

Thursday 28 June 2018

Volleyball

I am learning to reflect about Volleyball.
Image result for volleyball

On Monday it was our last day of Kiwi Sports for term 2. What we did was volleyball. We did volleyball in the hall because outside it was raining. What we did at volleyball was play games that are related to volleyball and do stretches. What I found challenging because we did a game of volleyball elimination and I will always get out first. What I learnt from volleyball is the rules and how to spike.
 Image result for volleyball
I will miss doing volleyball with our instructor Elina I think that's how you spell it.

Hopefully you guys enjoyed reading my blogpost. Feel free to leave a comment down below about what you like about my blogpost and about what I need to work on next time. Bye :)

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Toma,
    Great job on adding photos to your blog to make the reader visualize what you are saying! I really love how not only are you able to make me laugh in real life but you can make me laugh through your blog! To improve you can maybe write your reflection on a DLO or even just add more photos! Overall this was great! Keep it up.

    - Lydia

    ReplyDelete