Pages

Wednesday 26 September 2018

Production Reflection

I am learning to reflect about the Production that happened yesterday.
Image result for Tps ako evening
Yesterday we had our Ako evening. What my class did was skits about natural disasters that happened in the some of the Pacific Islands. The groups I was in was Cook Island, Tongan and Maori. 

Before we started doing our skits, each group had to come up with a little performance before they started doing the skit. The natural disaster that we did for Cook Island was a volcanic eruption. The Person I played as in that skit was one of the chiefs men. In the Tongan skit I played as a Father who had a mother who past away, a Daughter, and a Wife. The natural disaster we did for that scene was a Cyclone. In the Maori group I played as Tumatauenga God of war. The Natural disaster we used for that was a Earthquake.

Image result for VolcanoImage result for CYclone gif
Image result for earthquake nz
The reason why we did those natural disaster for those Islands was because in Cook Island there are lots of active volcanoes, in Tonga there was a Cyclone that recently hit Tonga, and in New Zealand there was a Earthquake that happened in 2011 in Christchurch.

What I found challenging was trying to memorize my lines since I was in 3 groups. What I think I need to work on next time I Perform is to try not to face my back to the audieance.
Image result for Cook island flagImage result for tongaflagImage result for nz flag
Hopefully you guys enjoyed reading my blogpost. Feel free to leave a comment down below about what I need to work on next time or what you liked about my blogpost today. Bye :)

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malo E Lelei Toma,
    I really liked the photos you used in this blogpost. I also liked how you included information like what group you were in and what roles you played! I have a question for you, if you could change anything we did in the production, what would you change next time?

    Keep it up,
    Lydia :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Talofa Toma,
    I really like the way you used punctuation for example commas and full stops. I also really liked how you used photos and described the roles that you played the 3 groups you were in,it is amazing that you could play 3 roles in 3 diffrent groups.

    Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Toma,
    In your reflection, I really like the way you use specific words that were related to the title that you wrote on your reflection and also there were some facts that are related to the reflection to better understand the audience on how they were affected by that national disaster.

    ReplyDelete
  6. kia ora Toma,
    I liked how you participated and stepped up into doing more skits, even though you weren't in those groups. I also liked how you were giving the readers some information about what the skit was dedicated to. I also really really like that you have given us some things that were telling us were challenging for you, because it just says that we can also help you with the things you need to do in the future including your confidence and much more.

    Kai pai Toma,
    Keep your head up and keep up with the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Toma I really like your work that you have done here about the production I like you how you wrote what the reason why you did natural disasters and also what you found challenging so keep up the good work Toma and hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete