Pages

Thursday 13 September 2018

Technology

I am learning to reflect about Technology.

Last week we rotated around with our groups. The group I am in now is Cooking with Ms Tuipulotu. What We made last week was Hot cakes. Our Ingredients was
  • S.R flour (Self Rising Flour)
  • Sugar
  • 1 egg
  • Milk
  • Butter.
First we put all the dry ingredients into one big bowl then we put all the wet ingredients into a small bowl and mixes it. When we finished doing that, we combined all the Ingredients Into the big bowl and mixed it. After that we got a 1/3 cup and got the ingredients that we combined and put it into the frying pan. The Person that I worked with was Demetrius. Our Hot cakes were so Delicious.

Hopefully you guys enjoyed reading my blogpost today. Feel free to leave a comment down below about what you like about my blogpost today or what I need to work on next time. Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment