Pages

Tuesday 23 October 2018

Maths

WALT: Read decimals to three places.
SC: I can read decimals to three places. I can explain the value of the numbers.
Image result for Maths

Today for maths we talked about decimals. What I learnt about decimals today was about that on the left side of the decimal point that is the whole number and on the right side of the decimal point is the fraction of the number. We got a sheet of paper with lots of decimal task. The task was to Write the decimal numbers below in order from greatest to least and from least to greatest.
Image result for Maths
What I found challenging was trying to put it in order because there was some numbers that looked exactly the same but it wasn't.
What I enjoyed was working with my buddy Demetrius because whenever I got stuck on something he will help me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment