Pages

Tuesday 13 November 2018

Maths

I am learning to reflect about maths.
Image result for Decimals

On Friday for maths I did a puzzle. The instructions were to 
"Follow the arrows to move from blue circle to the green circle.
Add the numbers as you go.
a. Find the path with the highest total.
b. Find the path with the lowest total
c. Find two paths that have the same total."

What I found challenging was trying to find out the answer because while I was counting up there would be other people saying different numbers so then I would get mixed up and end up restarting. What I enjoyed about maths today was being able to learn more about decimals.

I think my next steps for maths is to try and move to a more quiet place so I don't get confused with what I am saying.
Image result for maths is cool
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment