Pages

Tuesday 11 December 2018

Reflection For 2018

I am learning to reflect about this year.Image result for 2018
This year was one of my best years at Tamaki Primary School cause I've made new friends and they ended up being my brothers. 3 words that I will use to describe this year is fun, funny, lots of memories. One achievement that I am most proud of is that I have been more confident in front of other people.
Image result for camp raglan\
A new thing that I learnt about myself this year was that I am more confident then I am and I can do things that I couldn't do. A new skill that I learnt about myself was that I am good at dancing. 5 people I enjoyed spending time with was Demetrius, Aumau, Amon, Alo, and Tevita. 

Camp was the thing that made a positive impact to my life because it made me learn about working together as a team with other people. Something I found challenging about this year was doing the sports activity because it was challenging. 

No comments:

Post a Comment