Pages

Monday 10 October 2016

WHAT I DID IN THE HOLIDAYS…

WHAT I DID IN THE HOLIDAYS…

 In the holidays I meet my new nephew he was born on september the 21.what I did was play gta 5. When I was walking back from the shop I saw a clown it chased me to the toilet. Then when I went out of the toilet it said hello little boy and then I started running to my house. Then I saw the clown with another person they were saying “hello” it's me we are in NZ to scare people and make more clowns. Then “AT THAT MOMENT I KNEW THAT I WAS" caught.

3 comments:

  1. Hi toma
    I like how you described your holidays good work keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi toma
    I was enjoying your story in the holidays.Keep up the funny work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi toma
    I was enjoying your story in the holidays.Keep up the funny work.

    ReplyDelete