Pages

Thursday 23 February 2017

Reflection:Technology

Hi guys today I am going to be telling you guys what we did for technology. Today was an other amazing day the part that I liked about tech today was when we got to eat our Potato salad and chicken kabab it was challenging because it was me and my buddy first time cooking kabab and making potato salad another challenging thing about today was when we had to take out the kabab out of the oven the oven was hot that's why it was challenging my last challenging thing about today was when we had to keep on checking on the potato why did we have to keep on checking on the potato?  cause we were worried that it might get over cooked. After all of that I forgot to check on the potato likely my buddy was there to tell me to check on the potato if my buddy wasn't there then I could of made our potato salad over cooked. The part that I didn't like about today was when we had to clean up mostly everything in the kitchen.

Hopefully you guys enjoyed my blog today about technology. Please leave a comment to help me out with what I did wrong. Thank you for reading my blogpost catch you up next time. :) 

Here is the recipe for the Potato salad and chicken kabab.

No comments:

Post a Comment