Pages

Friday 27 July 2018

How were people affected by natural disasters?

I am learning to talk about How people are affected by natural disasters?.
Image result for natural disasters

Image result for natural disasters

Today we talked about How people are affected by natural disasters?. My group came up with a lot of ways Natural disasters can affect people. What I found challenging was coming up with Ideas because first we just said that it can damage houses but when our Teacher Ms Komor showed us some videos that's when we started coming up with Ideas. What I learnt was more about how people are affected by natural disasters and when there is Cyclones you can actually swim in the water.
(Photo of my groups work)

Hopefully you guys enjoyed reading my blogpost today. Feel free to leave a comment down below about what you like about my post or what I need to work on next time. Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment