Pages

Tuesday 24 July 2018

Maths Test

I am learning to reflect about our maths test.



Image result for Maths png


Today we had a maths test because our teachers wanted to know what we are good at and what we are not good at in maths. What we did our maths test on was on e-asttle. Before the test we were given paper so we can solve out the problems. I felt nervous because I thought that I was going to get most answers wrong. The questions I found challenging was the percentages, and the temperatures because I don't know much about those things and also it had some words that I haven't heard of. What I think I need to work on next time is re-reading the questions because there was lots of times when I multiplied things wrong.

What type of strategy would you use to solve percentage problems?


Image result for Maths

Hopefully you guys enjoyed reading my blogpost today. Feel free to leave a comment down below about what I need to work on next time or about what you liked about my blogpost today Bye :)




3 comments:

  1. Hey Toma,
    I really enjoyed reading your blog, I know that maths might not be your best subject but you can try and practice to get better and better. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Toma I really like your blog that you have done here on your maths reflection I like the way you wrote on how you felt playing the maths games but I know you are good at maths so keep up the good work and have a great week of school this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Alo.

      Delete