Pages

Tuesday 4 July 2017

Toma - Spiritual



I am learning to Create a Poster for the event that is coming up on Wednesday evening.

Today we did a google drawing for the event that is coming up tomorrow.This event is for our inquiry I think.We had 4 groups Honey,Sugar,Fitness, Te whare tapa wha the group that i am in.First we planned what we will be putting onto our displays.Then we printed our google drawings.After that we painted our display.We made our display look like a brick house.What I found challenging today was painting the display because it was so hard trying to get the color of a brick.What I didn't find challenging was making the google drawing because we got help from the teachers.I feel that tomorrow will be an awesome day for my group.I thought that my group worked hard on our display board.

Hopefully you guys enjoyed reading my blog.Feel free to leave a comment on what I need to work on next time I blog.Bye 😀

No comments:

Post a Comment