Pages

Thursday 6 September 2018

Museum Trip

I am learning to reflect about the Museum trip.

I really enjoyed going to the museum especially hanging around with our instructors Wendy and Angelique. We had 2 gentlemens named Tom and Aaron come to us and show us a little bit around the museum. I learnt lots of things like musical rocks, the oldest rock in NZ, NZ had dinosaurs, and many more things. There were some digital things that we got to use like Virtual reality, Tinkercad ,Green screen, Paint 3D, and stop motion with lego. I buddied up with my friend Tevita. The things that went wrong was Virtual reality, and Stop motion. Those went really bad because it took really long to build a city and also when we did stop motion we only took one photo of everything then started to break the lego apart. It was very challenging doing those things until we did it on Paint 3D, and Tinkercad. It was kind of frustrating for me because I needed to colour the buildings and whenever I coloured in the house it will go over the windows that I drawed. I reckon that if we did stop motion we could of took more than just one photo. 


No comments:

Post a Comment