Pages

Wednesday 8 March 2017

5kg of coins removed from turtle

I am learning to use the website kiwi kids news to find articles. Here is an article that I found that will hopefully make you guys enjoy reading.
Today I read an interesting article, I couldn't even believe that this has even happen.The article that I read today was about 915 coins removed from a turtle's stomach.The thai vets found 5kg coins inside this turtle.The article says that the green sea turtle had been living in Sriracha,east of the Thai Capital of Bangkok.The coins and other objects were removed from the turtle which was named Omsin,which means piggy bank in Thai.The vets in Thai weighed the coins 5kg with the turtle itself 59kg.The vets said they think that their seven-hour-long operation was the world's first such surgery.I feel sorry that the turtle had to go through seven hour of operation. 
Image result for 5kg found in turtle
Hopefully you guys enjoyed reading my blog post today Hopefully you guys can help me out by leaving a comment. how can you guys help me? you guys can help me by commenting stuff that I did                                         wrong in this blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment