Pages

Thursday 9 March 2017

Underwater Volcano near Tonga island

Hello guys I will be telling you guys about an article that I just finished reading, This article that I will be telling you guys is about an Underwater Volcano eruption near Tonga. 
Today read an pretty sad article about an underwater Volcano near Tonga.The article says that the volcano name was  “Submarine Volcano III” the volcano has been erupting 
for over a week according to a GNS scientist and NASA.
The volcano is about 46km away from northwest of Tonga's Capital,Nuku'alofa.The article says that satellite images taken from the Tongan area proved the underwater eruption is still going.This is far from the first time the Kingdom of Tonga region has been struck by an underwater volcano.The event has been detected in the area often times since 1911,with the uncommonly large eruptions creating short-lived islands.

Here are some photo's of the Under water Volcano near Tonga:

Image result for underwater volcano tonga

Photo from the article↓


Hello guys again hopefully you guys enjoyed reading this blog post that I did. If you guys want to help me out with what I did wrong in this blog post then please leave a comment, if you don't know what to help me with then it will be alright. Thank you guys for reading this blog post that I did hopefully next time I get to see you guys blogging. Bye  :)🌞

No comments:

Post a Comment