Pages

Monday 6 March 2017

Reflection:Technology

On March 2nd of 2017 the year 7/8 from T.P.S went to Tamaki college for technology. I was in food tech, What we made in food tech was a mini quiche. What is a mini quiche? a Mini quiche is one of the world's most perfect foods  I heard that They're fun to make you can fill them with anything you like. Here is a photo of a mini quiche that I made with my buddy Sifa:
The part that I didn't like about tech today was when our mini quiche wasn't even cooking properly. It was still runny so me and my buddy sifa were starting to starve. Another thing that I didn't like about food tech was when me and Sifa had to wash and dry the dishes. 

The part that I liked about food tech was when we finally got to eat does mini quiche. Me and sifa got six each As soon as I put it in my mouth I was amazed with what we did. Sifa my buddy finished his mini quiche way before me I still had 5 left.

My thoughts about Food Tech are actually pretty good because how our mini quiche's has came out nice and delicious, and how I enjoyed it very much with my Buddy who is Sifa.

My feelings about food tech is that I feel good because now I know how to make mini quiche.Thanks to Miss Tuipulotu I know how to make mini quiche.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Toma,

    I like the way you described what a mini quiche is and also I liked what you and sifa made.My question for today Is what was so challenging for technology?But by the way thank you for sharing your experience in technology.

    ReplyDelete