Pages

Friday 13 April 2018

Ako evening preparation

I am learning to tell my audience about our Ako evening preparation.

Yesterday we had an Ako evening. For our preparation my group did a timeline about ourselves.
This is what I did.
 
First I did where I was born which was at Auckland hospital, I did my house, my church, Auckland hospital again because my little brother was born, then I went to school in 2010, after that in 2014 I went to tonga and then came back to New Zealand in January 2015, went to the hospice because my aunty was sick there, after that in 2018 I became a student leader, then Tamaki primary had there first ever volleyball tournament in 2018, After that in 2018 my family moved into a new house.

We had to make a cardboard stand about our timeline. My group drawed a photo of a olden day telephone.
Image result for 1963 phone
Ms Komor my teacher told me to make a document of my talent show reflection and share it to her so she can print it out. What I enjoyed was making my timeline about me because I wanted the people in my class to know more about what I have done in the past.What I found challenging was creating the timeline because I had to think about some of the things that I did in the past.

Hopefully you guys enjoyed reading my blogpost for today. Feel free to leave a comment down below on what I need to work on next time or on what you liked about my blogpost today Bye :)

1 comment:

  1. Talofa Lava Toma!
    I enjoyed the Ako Evening but the preparation was very stressful especially for our two teachers Ms. Aireen and Ms. Komor! I am glad that you still made time to blog about it though! Next time you could improve by adding more pictures and also more full stops so there's not only one sentence in one paragraph! Anywho, your blog is great! Ka Pai!
    - Lydia

    ReplyDelete