Pages

Wednesday 11 April 2018

Volleyball

I am learning to reflect about Volleyball.

Image result for volleyball cartoon
Today we had volleyball because the volleyball tournament  tomorrow. The 4 rules I learnt from volleyball today was that you have to serve the ball from the bottom right corner and you have to stand outside to serve it. The second thing I learnt was that there has to be 6 players on the court from each teams. The third rule I learnt was that your team can't hit the ball more than 3 times. The fourth rule I learnt was that you can't carry the ball. From our volleyball session I learnt how to hit the ball.

 What I think I do well in volleyball is hitting the ball because whenever the ball comes to me I'm ready to hit it to my teammates. I think that I need to work on serving the ball because sometimes when I serve the ball it goes cricket and goes out.
Image result for volleyball cartoon
Communication and teamwork in volleyball is so important because you will need to talk to your teammates about telling them if the ball is yours or theirs. Another reason why Communication and teamwork is important because you will need to be able to know whos the setter and whos spiking the ball over the net. 

Hopefully you guys enjoyed reading my blogpost today feel free to leave a comment down below on what I need to work on next time. Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment