Pages

Tuesday 27 March 2018

Volleyball

I am learning to reflect about Volleyball.

Today for volleyball we shuffled around the hole rectangle. After that we went and lined up next to the fence and waited for the next instructions. We got divided into six teams and 3 went in the front and the other 3 went in the back. Ms Komor asked them if they are ready and they said yes then when Ms Komor served it to them none of them went so then Ms Komor told them what to when the ball is coming to them.

I learnt 2 new things for Volleyball and they were how to hit the ball, and were you serve the ball.What I need to work on next time is controlling the ball. What I found challenging was serving the ball because when I served it, it never went past the net.
Image result for volleyball

Image result for volleyball

Hopefully you guys enjoyed reading my blogpost. Feel free to leave a comment down below on what I need to work on next time or what you liked about my post today. Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment