Pages

Monday 19 March 2018

Kiwisport

I am learning to reflect about what we did at Kiwi sports today.

Today at Kiwisport we did tennis. The problems that happened at kiwisport was that we were arguing about whos playing and whos not. How we solved it was by communicating with each other and also not talking.

I feel like kiwi sports this week was fun because we played 2v2 tennis and we also learnt how to serve the ball. The parts that I liked about Kiwi sports this week was playing 2v2 tennis. The parts that I disliked about Kiwi sports this week was arguing with my peers because we were arguing over a little thing.

This weeks Kiwi sports lesson taught me that sometimes whenever stuff happens solve it before it gets worst. The thing I would like to spend more time on at kiwi sports is serving the ball cause sometimes the ball will go the wrong way.

The thing that I saw in my teammate today was happy hard working and that's what I would want to try next time we go Kiwi sports.


Hopefully you guys enjoyed reading my blog post today. Feel free to leave a comment down below on what you liked about my blog or what I need to work on next time Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment