Pages

Tuesday 27 March 2018

Two stabbed in Panmure fight

I am learning to reflect about what happened in Panmure on Tripoli Rd.

Today I wrote about and article that happened in Panmure on Tripoli Rd. Here is my work that I did.

What I found challenging was getting information about what happened. What I need to work on next time is getting more information about what happened. What I think my classmates needs to work on is not talking because whenever he talks he doesn't finish his work.
Hopefully you guys enjoyed reading my blogpost today. Feel free to leave a comment down below on what I need to work on next time or what you liked about my post today. Bye :)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malo lelei Toma,
    I love how you are learning to reflect on articles about crises that are happening in our local community, I adore how you have put what you found challenging, What you need to work on etc. What I think you need to work on is adding detail to your work, Making sure the audience can read your work and making sure your punctuation is in the correct place. Again I love how you are reflecting about the stuff that happen in our local communities such as Panmure, GI and Mt. Wellington.

    -Edith

    ReplyDelete