Pages

Friday 9 March 2018

PB4L: Behaviour In The Toilets.

WALT: behave appropriately going to and from, and being in the toilets


On Tuesday the Kia Manawanui class did a PB4L task. What we did was write what we CAN/NOT in the toilets.
Here is a DLO  of what I did.

What I found challenging was thinking about what we should do and what we shouldn't do. What I enjoyed was creating the DLO because I could be able to help others while they go to the toilet. I think that what I need to improve on next time is adding things for what not to do because there could be things I never added and it people might go and do those things.
What I learnt was what to so and what not to do in the toilets.
Image result for Expectations
Hopefully you guys enjoyed reading my blogpost today. Feel free to leave a comment down below on what I need to work on next time or about what you liked about my post today. Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment