Pages

Sunday 11 March 2018

Census Day

I am learning to tell my audience about Census day.

On Tuesday the 6th of March it was Census day. Census day is celebrated every five years in New Zealand. What people do is ask everyone (adults) question about themselves.

What I learnt was about Census day because I never knew what census day was so it was my first time hearing about it. What I enjoyed was learning about Census day. What I think I need to improve on next time is adding more things about Census day so that the people that read my blog can know about what I learn. What I found challenging was trying to get information about Census day because I didn't know about it.

Hopefully you guys enjoyed reading my blogpost today. Feel free to leave a comment down below on what I need to work on next time or about what you liked about my blog. Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment