Pages

Monday 12 March 2018

KiwiSport

I am learning to reflect about KiwiSport/P.E.

Today we had Kiwisport and P.E. For KiwiSport we did Tennis and for tennis we learnt how to do a volley. We also did another thing which I forgot about but what you had to do was serve the ball to your partner and then your partner will have to hit the ball but they have to hit it on top of their head. I feel like I've learnt heaps at Kiwisport because the things we learnt today I never knew about it. What I found challenging was controlling the ball whenever I hit it. What I think I need to spend more time on is making sure I can control the ball so that it goes to the right person.Image result for Tennis

Image result for Tennis volley

Hopefully you guys enjoyed my Kiwisports reflection. Feel free to leave a comment down below on what I need to work on next time or about what you like about my post today. Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment