Pages

Monday 26 March 2018

KiwiSport

I am learning to reflect about what we did at KiwiSport.


Today was our last day doing Tennis with our coach Peter.. For tennis we played singles. What we did was play 1v1 against each other. My team was Tevita, Aumau, And Me. We versed Akanesi, Aletheia, and Teresa. Our team won we had 68 and the other team had 62. I feel great about this weeks Kiwisport because I learnt most of the rules for tennis and I also learnt how to control the ball when I serve it.
Image result for Tennis
The parts that I liked for this weeks Kiwisport was winning against the girls and getting to play with my teammates. I think that the thing I need to work on more is batting the ball softly because whenever I batted the ball it wall go out.
Image result for Tennis
Hopefully you guys enjoyed reading my blogpost today. Feel free to leave a comment down below on what I need to work on next time or what you liked about my post today. Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment