Pages

Wednesday 21 March 2018

Tai Chi and Kung Fu (Lesson #4)

I am learning to reflect about Tai Chi and Kung Fu.

Today we had Tai Chi and Kung Fu. For Tai Chi and Kung Fu we learnt the same stunts from last week. We sat in a semi circle and told everyone our names, Positive comment, Negative comment, and a random act of kindness we did. I said "Hi my name is Toma, My positive comment was going to the polyfest 2018. My negative comment is my nephew was in hospital and my random act of kindness is buying my family food to eat.

 The power word for this week was accuracy. I think that we all need accuracy with our maths because maths is a very important subject in our life because we need it for our jobs. Something that I learnt about myself during this lesson was that I couldn't balance myself properly. What I learnt about others during this lesson was that everyone was putting a lot of effort into what they were doing except for one person. 

Mr Gordon our teacher for Tai Chi and Kung Fu made us play a game. The game was there would be one catcher and the rest of the team would have to take a turn throwing a frisbee and if the catcher catches it and then her throws it back and you catch it then that's one point for your team.

What I found challenging was trying to balance and put my knee up high because when I did that I kept on leaning to one side and I kept on falling.A feedback I can give myself about this lesson is help my classmates outs and a feedforward I can give about myself today is I did put lots of effort into doing the stunts.




Hopefully you guys enjoyed reading my blogpost today. Feel free to leave a comment down below on what I need to work on next time I blog or on what you liked about my blogpost other than that BYE :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Toma,

    Nice job on making a reflection about your time at tai chi today.I really enjoy reading your information about what you learnt,what you found chanllenging,games you played and other information.It good to see that you got good information for your readers to learn what types of things happened at tai chi.I think next time you could maybe add more images to put next to your information and to also write down what you enjoyed so people can read about what you liked and enjoyed about this lesson with the boys and Mr Gordon but nice job.


    -Aletheia!

    ReplyDelete